Professional material testing in vancouver, bc
When it comes to civil engineering, the ground where construction is to be done is an initial consideration that must be evaluated. Analyzing the type of soil, bedrock, and other earthly features will help determine whether a location is ideal for building or not. That’s why Arya Engineering Inc offers highly experienced knowledge on material testing in Vancouver, BC. We’re committed to helping you move your developmental projects along as quickly as possible, prioritizing safety and high-quality customer service above all else.
The reason this process is so important is because you want the foundation of any structure to be sturdy and durable. Building on a weak or wet surface might compromise the integrity of the construction. Engineering is all about taking every facet of the project into account from the bottom up. If you see our list below, you’ll find all the testing we conduct; each examination is critical to ensuring the development runs smoothly. Our team will find a solution that works for you and your timeline if there are any issues.
Contact us today to learn more about our material testing services. We’re committed to your safety and a smooth construction project.
- • WATER CONTENT - ASTM D 2216
• SOIL CLASSIFICATION (UNIFIED SOIL CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM) - ASTM D 2487
• ATTERBERG LIMITS - ASTM D 4318
• PARTICLE-SIZE ANALYSIS (FULL GRADATION) - ASTM D 422 (D7928 & D6913)
• GRADATION OF FINE-GRAINED SOILS USING HYDROMETER ANALYSIS - ASTM D 7928
• GRADATION OF SOILS USING SIEVE ANALYSIS (GREATER THAN NO.200 SIEVE) - ASTM D 6913
• MATERIAL FINER THAN NO. 200 (0.075 mm) SIEVE ANALYSIS - ASTM C 117
• STANDARD PROCTOR - ASTM D 698 : METHOD A & B / C
• MODIFIED PROCTOR - ASTM D 1557 : METHOD A & B / C
- • FRACTURE PARTICLES IN AGGREGATES - ASTM D5821
- • UNCONFINED COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH FOR CONCRETE AND GROUT
- • NUCLEAR DENSITY TESTING
- • ELECTRIC DENSITY TESTING
- • IN-SITU PERCOLATION TESTING
PLEASE CONTACT US TO RECEIVE OUR RATES AND SCHEDULE TESTING