OUR SERVICES AND EXPERTISE:
GEOTECHNICAL FIELD ASSESSMENT
- Site Investigations
- In-Situ and Laboratory Materials Testing
- Site Characterization
- Foundation Engineering (Shallow and Deep Foundations)
- Soil Improvement
- Pre-Load Design and Monitoring
- Seismic Design and Retrofit
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Liquefaction Assessment and Remediation
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Retaining Wall Design
- Embankment Dam and Foundation Design
- Road Structure Assessment and Design
- Cold Regions Engineering
- Geo-Hazard and Landslide Assessment
- Dam Safety Review and Annual Inspection
DURING CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Rock and Soil Excavation Shoring
- Groundwater Management
- Construction Management
FOCUSED ON SAFETY
When it comes to altering terrain, getting stable results while ensuring the safety of everyone who works on the project is the core challenge for any engineer, we design our geotechnical services around the central principle of comprehensive welfare for today and tomorrow. With our help, you can complete your project with confidence.
From the moment we come on board, our engineers look for ways to optimize outcomes and reduce risks by applying a proven technical approach and constructability review in customized service. We deliver results by maintaining the highest standards for our work and the foremost expertise in the field. This applies whether we’re addressing a small residential project or involved in a large multi-disciplinary infrastructure project.
ARYA WORKS WITH HOMEOWNERS AND LOCAL BUILDERS ON RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS ON SUNSHINE COAST &
THE LOWER MAINLAND.
Contact us today to find out how our services can enhance your project.